skip to Main Content

What do I do if I need information from a deceased person’s tax records?

In order to obtain information from the Canada Revenue Agency you will need to provide a copy of the death certificate, the deceased’s social insurance number and a copy of the documents proving that you are the estate’s legal representative.

In addition, when asking for such information, include the words “The Estate of the Late” in front of the deceased person’s name, and include your address so that the CRA can reply directly to you.

You can find more information Answer from Canada Revenue Agency website.

Frequently Asked Questions
Back To Top