Administrative law is a very broad area of law. It includes the practice and proceedings and the exercise of powers by regulatory bodies and agencies. There are a large number of such bodies in Ontario. They are generally created by statute to protect the public and regulate their members, and they have their own rules and regulations that apply to what they do and how they conduct themselves.
Lawyers at our firm have represented clients before such regulatory bodies as:
- the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal,
- the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario,
- the Real Estate Council of Ontario, and
We have also had dealings with:
- the College of Physicians and Surgeons,
- the Professional Engineers Ontario,
- the Ontario Securities Commission, and
For more information or to discuss your particular situation involving the areas of administrative law, please contact us.