skip to Main Content

How do I prepare tax returns for a deceased person?

Read the Canada Revenue Agency’s Guidelines on what to do after a death. (T4011, Preparing Returns for Deceased Persons). You will be leaving Wagner Sidlofsky LLP’s website by clicking this link.

Frequently Asked Questions
Back To Top