skip to Main Content

I’m concerned about someone’s well-being – what do I do?

If you are concerned about someone’s medical care and you believe they are at risk, you should contact the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee. Their contact information can be found at:

If you are in a crisis and need immediate emergency assistance, it is recommended that you visit a nearby hospital.

For more information about what you might do if you suspect elder abuse, see the following article:
Frequently Asked Questions
Back To Top