Wagner Sidlofsky LLP is looking to hire 2 law clerks. The person MUST be organized, quick to learn, able to prioritize tasks, handle stress, work independently and with others. The law clerk will be responsible for assisting in various litigation matters including preparing and reviewing legal documents, managing appointments, etc.
- Assist lawyers with proof reading documents and submitting documents online through CaseLines;
- Formatting, hyperlinking and bookmarking documents (Adobe);
- Scanning and filing electronic files;
- Serving and filing court documents;
- Answering the phones for potential client inquiries;
- Drafting correspondence and memos to process servers, sending confirmation of court attendances and follow ups
- Diarizing and managing court dates and reminders
- Collaborating with counsel on examinations for discovery and cross-examinations
- Managing undertakings and refusals
- Arranging meetings with clients and experts
- Preparing bills of costs and costs outlines
- Trial preparation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong work ethic and good time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Team player and works well under pressure
- Client service orientated
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a busy environment
- Strong drafting and proofreading skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
Includes training on procedures and use of legal software program.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Wagner Sidlofsky LLP is looking to hire a mid-level associate. The ideal candidate’s year of call is 2018-2020. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in litigation, a good foundation in the law and a strong work ethic. Our firm’s areas of practice include Estate Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Elder Law.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Gregory Sidlofsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.