Fraud and Estate Litigation (2013)
June 4, 2013
There are certain strategies employed by lawyers when they are attempting to prove fraud and/or deal with executors acting, or suspected of acting, improperly. For lawyers, it is important to know which expert evidence to call, the factors necessary to prove fraud, how to best draft their materials and corroborating their evidence.
- Fraud, constructive trust and the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- When is disappointed heir a defrauded creditor?
- Seminar to address fraud when it comes to trusts and estates
- Limitation periods and fraudulent concealment
- What should beneficiaries do when they suspect executor of improper conduct?
- Presenters, Location, Registration