We Pursue And Protect Your Shareholder Rights
Our commercial litigation team has substantial and specialized experience pursuing and defending shareholder claims.
Let Us Help You.
Leading our commercial litigation team is Gregory Sidlofsky, a Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation. Greg has handled numerous oppression, winding-up and related business disputes on behalf of both minority shareholders as well as corporations accused of oppression.
Greg and our associates are regulars on the Commercial List and have significant court room, trial and appellate experience in complex and hard fought shareholder disputes.
Retain Us To:
- Secure your right to access financial and business information
- Safeguard your role in management
- Ensure corporate decisions do not prejudice you or unfairly disregard your interests
- Wind-up deadlocked companies
- Obtain fair and equitable relief to maximize and/or safeguard your interests
- Pursue relief under the Business Corporations Act
We Deliver For Our Clients And Are Sensitive To Our Client’s Needs
- we ensure good communication between lawyer and client
- we keep costs under control
- we pursue cases efficiently and in a time sensitive manner
Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation
Gregory M. Sidlofsky is an experienced litigation lawyer certified by the Law Society of Ontario as a Specialist in Civil Litigation. Greg aggressively and successfully advocates for his clients. He appears regularly before all levels of court in Ontario and before various administrative tribunals. Greg has also represented clients in proceedings before the Supreme Court of Canada.
Greg brings together courtroom intensity with experience, intellect and a thorough knowledge of the law. This combination has produced a highly regarded litigator who is respected by his peers, and is in demand by his clients.